P &O Cruises has launched its summer 2023 and winter 2023/24 cruises, including new ship Arvia’s maiden summer season and its first full winter season in the Caribbean.
It has also unveiled its new ‘island vibe’ summer cruises on Britannia.
All holidays include a range of early booking offers, including a 10% discount for past guests and 5% for new customers, and free places for third and fourth guests in a cabin on selected holidays.
New ship Arvia’s first summer sailing from Southampton will be a series of 14-night holidays featuring up to six of the most popular ports in Italy, Spain and France.
Itinerary choices include La Spezia (for Florence and Pisa) or overnight visits to Barcelona.
From October 2023, Arvia will sail its first full season of Caribbean fly/cruise holidays from Barbados until the end of March 2024.
Pre-registration for summer 2023 and winter 2023 / 2024 holidays opens today.
P&O Cruises’ summer 2023 and winter 2023 / 2024 highlights:
- In summer, a series of 14-night holidays to La Coruna; Marseille; Seville (from Cadiz) and Barcelona (with selected cruises offering an overnight call); other ports include Palma; Florence and Pisa (from La Spezia); Valencia or Alicante
- In winter, seven and 14-night Caribbean fly/ cruises from Barbados.
- In summer, seven-night holidays to the Norwegian fjords round trip from Southampton.
- In winter, holidays to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands round trip from Southampton.
- In summer, seven-night Norwegian fjords cruises, 14 night Baltic cruises, including two day calls to St Petersburg, as well as 14 night western Mediterranean island cruises featuring either an overnight call in Palma or Palma and Ibiza
- In winter, 14-night Caribbean fly/cruises from Barbados.
- In summer, Mediterranean fly/cruise holidays of either seven or 14 nights departing from Malta to either iconic ports in the Western Mediterranean including Rome (from Civitavecchia); Ajaccio in Corsica and Villefranche or alternatively Greece and its islands including Mykonos and Corfu in the Eastern Mediterranean
- In winter, Canary Islands fly/cruises from Tenerife, consisting of two alternating seven-night cruises which can also be combined to create a 14-night holiday.
- In summer, Atlantic Coast and Canary Islands holidays as well as short breaks to Amsterdam.
- In winter, holidays to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands and well as Caribbean cruises with some itineraries also visiting New Orleans. To celebrate New Year 2024 Ventura will sail a special five-night cruise to Amsterdam and Bruges (from Zeebrugge).
Arcadia and Aurora
- In summer, Arcadia and Aurora will visit Norway, Russia, New York and the Greek islands. Itineraries have been specifically designed to include lesser frequented destinations, including Grundafjordur in Iceland, Palermo in Sicily and Klaipeda in Lithuania.
- Arcadia summer itineraries feature an Iceland and North Cape cruise including an overnight call to Reykjavik and the North Cape. Aurora’s summer holidays include a 30-night Canada and USA cruise with overnight calls in both Boston and New York.
- In winter, Aurora will operate two 12-night ‘in search of the Northern Lights’ itineraries with one of these trips taking place over Christmas 2023.
- The ship will also offer a 65-night USA, Caribbean and Central America cruise with an overnight call New Orleans plus a partial transit of the Panama Canal.
- Arcadia will offer a full world cruise of 99 nights, departing 6 January 2024, with ports including Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- For 2024 an overnight call to Singapore has been added in addition to the established overnights in Honolulu, Sydney, Hong Kong and Dubai.