Mundy Cruising has put together its most expensive ever cruise itinerary, costing £239,999 per person.
The 105-day package, which Mundy is calling The Ultimate Luxury Cruise, includes sailings on multiple five-star ships and luxury train travel.
Departing from Tokyo on 14 April 2025 and finishing in Dubrovnik on 26 July 2025 the trip combines sailings with Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, Silversea, Ponant, Explora Journeys, plus rail journeys on the Rocky Mountaineer and the Orient-Express.
All travel will be in first and business class and accommodation will be the ships’ top suites and five-star hotels.
Mundy Cruising said customer research showed clients were looking for longer trips and bucket-list destinations, with one respondent quoted as saying: “It ain’t what you do, it’s the way that you do it”.
Managing Director Edwina Lonsdale said: “I remember that song from over 40 years ago. And, as the leaders in luxury cruising in the UK, we could hardly disagree. Why not, we thought, create a cruise which allows people to visit some on the best places on the planet, on some of the very best ships, and in the absolutely very best suites available on those ships?”
Mundy Cruising’s Ultimate Luxury Cruise includes:
- First Class flight to Tokyo, and a 12-day Japan cruise staying in the Regent Suite on Regent’s Seven Seas Explorer.
- A 34-day sailing from Japan to Alaska staying in the Grand Wintergarden Suite on Seabourn’s Seabourn Quest.
- Two nights in Vancouver before a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf service.
- A flight to New York to board Silversea’s Silver Dawn for a 16-day transatlantic voyage staying in the Owner’s Suite.
- After arriving in Southampton, head to Dover to join Seabourn Sojourn for a 14-day Norwegian Fjords cruise, again staying in an Owner’s Suite.
- Head to Paris to join the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express in the Grand Suite to travel to the Italian city.
- Depart Venice in the Owner’s Suite on Silversea’s Silver Spirit for a seven-day Mediterranean sailing before returning to the city for three days.
- A week sailing around Greece and Croatia with Explora Journeys’ Explora I in the Owner’s Residence.
- Finally the trip finishes with a seven-day island hopping cruise in Greece and Montenegro staying in the Owner’s Suite on Ponant’s Le Ponant.