Seabourn has unveiled its 2025/26 itineraries on its two new expedition ships, Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit.
The ships will offer more than 40 cruises including to the Arctic, Antarctica, the Amazon, the Kimberley region in Australia, the South Pacific and the bucket-list destination of the Northwest Passage.
All 2025 and 2026 expedition cruises are now on sale.
The season will also feature a selection of newly curated experiences including:
- A pearl reveal in the Kimberley alongside a master pearl cultivator overlooking Kuri Bay in Australia
- Visiting the Torngat Mountains National Park in Labrador in the Canadian Arctic, an Inuit-run reserve and home to polar bears and black bears
- Transiting the Bellot Strait
- A night safari in the Amazon
- Snorkelling and scuba diving in Fiji
“These voyages will deliver many unforgettable ‘Seabourn moments’ to our guests as we take them closer to the wonders of the world and the history of human culture,” said Seabourn President Natalya Leahy.