Norwegian Cruise Line has cancelled further cruises up to mid January 2022.
It has confirmed the cancellation of all cruises on Norwegian Bliss up to 25 October, Pride of America up to 30 October, on Norwegian Escape up to 2 November and Norwegian Pearl up to 7 December.
Cruises on Norwegian Jewel cruises are cancelled up to 9 January next year while cruises on Norwegian Sun are suspended up to 18 January 2022.
In order for NCL to restart Alaska cruises on 7 August from Seattle, on Norwegian Joy, the ship’s planned cruises from Montego Bay in Jamaica have also been cancelled.
The cruise line has confirmed its redeployment plans for the following subject, subject to getting the go-ahead from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which currently has ban on US cruises;
- Norwegian Joy will cruise from Miami from 19 October with five to 11-day Caribbean voyages
- Norwegian Breakaway will cruise seven-day itineraries to Bermuda from New York from 24October
- Pride of America will offer seven-day Hawaii interisland voyages from Honolulu beginning on 6 November
- Norwegian Bliss will cruise from Los Angeles for seven-day Mexican Riviera voyages from 7 November
- Norwegian Encore will offer seven-night itineraries from Miami to the Caribbean beginning on 14November
- Norwegian Escape will cruise for the first time from Orlando (Port Canaveral) offering seven-day itineraries to the Caribbean from 20 November
- Norwegian Pearl will sail from Miami offering Panama Canal, Bahamas and Caribbean cruises beginning on 23 December
- Norwegian Jewel will be the first ship in the fleet to offer roundtrip Panama Canal cruises from Panama City (Colón and Fuerte Amador) from 20 January 2022
- Norwegian Sun will sail for the first time in Asia from 28 January 2022, offering a five-day Japan itinerary from Hong Kong, before sailing a variety of 11-day cruises from Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangkok
- Norwegian Spirit will cruise 12-day Australia and New Zealand voyages from Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand beginning on 9 February 2022.
Further redeployments will be announced in the near future, it said.