Jet2 has launched its biggest ever programme of ski flights to France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy for next winter.
It is offering 40 ski routes in total and nearly 70 flights a week during the peak season.
After launching flights to Chambery for the first time this winter, it has added flights to the French gateway from Edinburgh for winter 22/23.
It is also offering flights to Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Turin, Lyon and Barcelona (for Andorra).
Ski destinations by base for Winter 22/23:
- Belfast International – Salzburg
- Birmingham – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turinand Barcelona (Andorra)
- Bristol – Chambery, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- East Midlands – Geneva and Salzburg
- Edinburgh – Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Glasgow – Geneva
- Leeds Bradford – Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and Barcelona (Andorra)
- London Stansted – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Manchester – Chambery,Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Lyon, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Newcastle – Geneva, Grenoble and Salzburg