Jet2 has added extra flights and packages to both the Canary Islands and Turkey for October half term.
In total, it will offer an extra 7,000 seats to Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, and Dalaman.
Extra flights are on sale from Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle Airports, giving Jet2 more than 190 flights a week to the Canaries from 10 UK airports.
The additional capacity announced today is as follows:
- Belfast International –new Sunday services to Tenerife from 24-30 October
- Birmingham – additional Friday services to Tenerife from 22to 29 October
- East Midlands – more services to Lanzarote and Fuerteventura and Tenerife
- Manchester – extra seats added to Tenerife and Dalaman
- Leeds Bradford – more services to Tenerife
- London Stansted – additional seats to Tenerife and Dalaman
- Newcastle – additional seats added to both Lanzarote and Fuerteventura