InteleTravel’s UK boss Tricia Handley-Hughes has been invited to speak for the first time at the Institute of Travel and Tourism conference next month.
The event has been moved from Turkey to the UK, where it will take place on the MSC Virtuosa cruise ship.
It will be the first time that InteleTravel has been given such a large public platform to address the UK travel trade.
The homeworking group announced last week that it had grown its UK turnover by 52% year on year up to the end of July.
UK Director Ms Handley-Hughes will be taking part in a question and answer session, called Dispelling the Myth.
An InteleTravel spokesperson said: “It will be a chance for Tricia to speak about InteleTravel, its extensive training programme and growth during the pandemic and about our plans for the future.”
Other speakers at the event include:
• Professor Jo Delahunty QC, UK Barrister, Part-time Judge and Professor of Law
• Tim Hames, Senior Policy Adviser at ECO
• Andy Harmer, Director of CLIA UK & Ireland
• Dame Irene Hays, Chair of Hays Travel
• Julia Lo Bue-Said, CEO of The Advantage Travel Partnership
• Antonio Paradiso, Managing Director (UK & Ireland) at MSC Cruises
• Clive Wratten, CEO of The Business Travel Association
• Wendy Wu, Founder and CEO of Wendy Wu Tours.
Former Transport Secretary Lord Adonis is no longer speaking, but an ITT spokesperson said more speakers will be added shortly.
The theme of the conference, which will take place from 11 to 14 September, is ‘We will never take travel for granted again’.