Welcome to the Empire State Building
The World’s Most Famous Building, which celebrates its 90th Anniversary in 2021, is an international symbol of hope, determination, and possibility in the heart of New York City.
With the city’s only 360-degree outdoor Observatory and new 102nd Floor Observatory, which offers unobstructed, jaw-dropping views through floor-to-ceiling windows, the Empire State Building Observatory is a must-visit attraction.
The newly re-imagined experience features a fun-filled, 10 thousand square foot immersive digital and tactile museum that celebrates the Empire State Building from the time it was conceived to its place today in pop-culture; and industry-leading indoor environmental quality and safety protocols for visitor safety and comfort.
Open daily, the Empire State Building is a short walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden, and Penn Station.
You have not truly experienced New York City until you have visited the world-famous re-imagined Empire State Building Observatory.
Standing 1,454 feet above midtown Manhattan from ground to the antenna and offering the only unobstructed 360-degree open-air deck on the 86th floor, the ESB gives you the opportunity to see up to six states on a clear day: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Delaware.
Empire State Building completed a $165M revamp in 2019, encompassing:
- Dedicated visitor’s entrance on 34th street
- 10,000-square-foot museum with 12 interactive exhibits on the 2nd and 80th floors
- New 102nd-floor observation deck with floor-to-ceiling windows
Experiences available to book in ESB:
- Regular/General Admission Products:
- General Admission to the Main Deck on 86th Floor
- Express Tickets to 86th Floor
- Sunrise @ ESB
- AM/PM Experience
- Premium Experience (90 minutes guided tour)
- All Access Tour (2.5 hours guided VIP experience)
- Prix Fixe meals at Tacombi or State Grill and Bar Premium Products