Event Organiser: ttgluxury
Time: 12:00 am
252 High Holborn
Event Website: link
Add to your Outlook Calendar
Get ready for the second edition of the ttgluxury Travel Awards, the awards that set out to showcase the very best in the luxury sector.
Following a successful launch in 2017 and an exciting first awards ceremony in February, we will be returning to the beautiful Rosewood London with another must-attend event for anyone in the luxury travel sector, taking place on February 22, 2019.
These prestigious awards offer agents a chance to shine and with two additional agent categories this time around, we are ensuring even more luxury travel planners and businesses get a chance to sparkle in the spotlight.
And of course, the awards create the chance for luxury travel suppliers from across the UK and beyond to put themselves forward, with agents rating the shortlisted finalists to decide the overall winner in each supplier category.
- Star of Tomorrow – NEW
- Luxury Travel Retail Business of the Year – NEW
- Luxury Travel Designer of the Year
- Luxury Travel Agency of the Year (store)
Agents, you will have until October 15 to complete your entry form in these categories. There is no fee to enter. Your entry will be shortlisted internally at TTG and judged by an industry panel to see who wins! All shortlisted agent entrants receive one complimentary ticket to attend the event.
- Premium Cruise Line of the Year
- Ultra-luxury Cruise Line of the Year
- Premium Airline of the Year
- Luxury Hotel Company of the Year (small group)
- Luxury Hotel Company of the Year (large group)
- Best New Luxury Hotel of the Year
- Specialist Luxury Operator of the Year
- Luxury Operator of the Year
- Contribution to Luxury (editor’s choice)
Suppliers, you have until September 12 to register your entry (there is no fee to register/enter). All entrants will then be rated by our community of luxury travel agents and shortlist announced on October 19.
- Agent ticket price: £99 +VAT
- Standard ticket price: £199 +VAT
Your ticket includes the welcome drinks and canape networking reception, lunch, awards ceremony and post-awards networking event.