Event Organiser: Ginger Juice
Time: 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
3 Thomas Steers Way
Event Website: link
Add to your Outlook Calendar
Boost your social media skills with this special training event designed especially for travel professionals.
Bruce Martin is an experienced social media trainer specialising in travel. He will take you through his popular 3-step training programme will help you understand how to get social media working for your travel business.
In this training workshop you will learn how to…
* Plan, source and create ‘scroll-stopping’ travel content
* Sell more by making Facebook offers which generate hot leads
* Learn how to find videos and images which you can use for your posts
* Create professional-looking graphics to support your posts – for free!
* Reach your perfect audience with social media advertising
* Follow-up on social media leads effectively to maximise sales
* Discover the latest hot tips and latest trends in social media
Your training session will be fun and informal which will include a special group activity where you’ll get to review real social media posts from within travel.
This training workshop will take place during the afternoon of Wednesday 8th May 2019 – in the same venue as the Travel Gossip Roadshow – Liverpool which will be taking place that same evening between 6:30pm-9:30pm