Event Organiser: ABTA
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Event Website: link
Add to your Outlook Calendar
ABTA’s practical introductory one-day seminar has been designed specifically for tour operators and travel agents. The event will deliver comprehensive guidance on the opportunities and challenges of social media for travel. Get practical advice on advertising, selling, creating content and measuring the ROI on a variety of channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Smart travel businesses are increasingly turning to social media advertising to help them build credibility and generate enquiries. Understand how to harness the power of social advertising to help you sell more and benefit from updated guidance, practical activities and industry case studies.
Hear expert speakers discuss topics such as how to track social media metrics to improve performance, building brand loyalty and the art of selling on social. There will be a focus on future digital marketing trends and the impact these could have on travel.
- How social media is changing the travel industry, top trends and platforms
- How to track social media metrics to improve performance
- Content best practice – how to create posts, where to find content and ways to influence your customers
- Social media advertising including targeting
- The art of selling on social and replying to posts
- Building brand loyalty – customer service via social media and managing feedback, including complaints
- Future trends – digital marketing trends and impact on travelMain Trainer: Bruce Martin of Ginger Juice + 2 guest speakers/case studies