Event Organiser: ABTA
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
DWF LLP, 20 Fenchurch Street
Event Website: link
Add to your Outlook Calendar
Register your place now for ABTA’s Spring Regional Business Meeting.
ABTA’s Regional Business Meetings are informal free-to-attend sessions, designed to inform and update Members and Partners on the latest industry developments and policy updates.
They provide the opportunity to network with other Members and share business learnings and day-to-day experiences with others who are in a similar situation.
The evening will focus on a wide range of issues.
- A review of action points from the last meeting
- PSDII impact on ABTA Members
- Hot topics
- Data protection; direct marketing
- Implementation of Package Travel Directive
- Process update
- ATOL Consultation (DFT) & Standard Terms (CAA)
- ABTA consumer campaigns
- New products
- ABTA Magazine
- ABTA events update